I/We hereby consent to and authorise my/our Financial Advisor to release to [Bill Butler Pty Ltd ACN 607 845 081] and its employees, officers, agents and representatives (Bill Butler) all personal information (including, but not limited to, government identifiers), taxation, financial and credit information and records along with any other information or documents which are held by (or are within the control of) my/our Financial Advisor which Bill Butler requests or requires in order to provide the Services to me.
- AUTHORITY TO FINANCIAL ADVISOR TO RELEASE INFORMATION
I/We, appoint Bill Butler as my/our authorised agent to request from my Creditors and Financial Institutions and access all personal information, financial and credit information and records along with any other information or documents which are held by (or are within the control of) my/our Creditors and Financial Institutions which Bill Butler requests or requires in order to provide the Services to me (including but not limited to information, documents and records relating to me/us, my/our credit, financial affairs and my/our account/accounts with Financial Institutions and Creditors) (Information).
I/We, hereby consent to and authorise my/our Financial Institutions and Creditors to: (a) provide Bill Butler with access to any Information; (b) exchange any Information with Bill Butler; and (c) conduct business with Bill Butler on my behalf and enter into negotiations and binding agreements in relation to my/our financial affairs with Bill Butler on my behalf (including debt agreements or payment plans).
- AUTHORITY TO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS & CREDITORS TO RELEASE INFORMATION
I/we authorise Bill Butler to do any of the following (without limiting any other authority given to Bill Butler under the Client Services Agreement):
- AUTHORITY TO BILL BUTLER
- Access and exchange Information with (and request information from) third parties (including my/our Financial Advisor, Financial Institutions and Creditors) as required by Bill Butler in order to provide the Services to me, including information and documentation regarding my debts, investments, assets and financial affairs;
- Acquire, access or otherwise utilise information from any credit reporting bodies in relation to my/our use of the Services;
- Negotiate (and discuss) with my/our Financial Institutions and Creditors and enter into (as agent for me/us) arrangements that are binding on me/us related to any account/s, debts, financial affairs, arrangements or agreements with any Financial Institutions or Creditors;
- Act on my/our behalf in relation to my/our financial affairs and arrangements with my/our Financial Institutions and Creditors (including, but not limited to, viewing any account balance, transaction details and statements and debiting any account);
- Contact my/our employer/s and regular income sources (including those set out in section (Employment Details) of the Client Information Schedule) and exchange my/our Information with them to the extent reasonably required for Bill Butler to provide the Services to me, including to arrange for a diversion of funds to the bank account/accounts being managed by Bill Butler on my behalf;
- Grant my/our Financial Advisor full access to all the information and documents held or collected by Bill Butler in relation to me/us (except for any documents or information I/we have requested Bill Butler (by giving 7 days prior written notice) not to disclose to my/our Financial Advisor) [NOTE: This is only applicable for Professional and Executive packages]; and
- Otherwise do all things necessary or desirable to provide the Services to me/us.
I/We understand and acknowledge that (without limiting any acknowledgements given by me/us in the Client Services Agreement):
- CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Bill Butler and my/our Financial Institutions, Creditors, Financial Advisor or other relevant third parties may communicate with each other via telephone, letter, facsimile, electronic file sharing, e-mail or other electronic means and may transmit Information concerning me/us by any of these methods (even though there are security risks associated with such transmissions);
- If a payment arrangement is made by Bill Butler with Financial Institutions or Creditors, my/our written consent may be required (for example, where the Financial Institution or Creditor requires the consent to be in a specific form);
- I/we may cancel this authority (or any part of this authority) at any time by giving a written notice signed by me/us to Bill Butler and the relevant Financial Institution, Creditor or Financial Advisor and termination is effective from the date the notice is received by all relevant parties. However, if this authority (or any part of this authority) is cancelled, this may result in the termination of (and have consequences under) the Client Services Agreement between me/us and Bill Butler - refer to the terms of the Client Services Agreement for details;
- This authority will automatically be cancelled on and from the date the Client Services Agreement terminates or expires;
- I/we consent to Bill Butler collecting and archiving my/our Information to help me/us with financial counselling, managing my/our personal debt and financial situation to provide the Services and for other purposes set out in the Client Services Agreement; and
- If I/we do not provide complete or accurate information to Bill Butler, Financial Institutions, Creditors, Financial Advisors or other third parties this may affect Bill Butler’s ability to assist me/us.
In this document the following terms have the following meanings:
Client Information Schedule means the document (and all information provided by me/us in the document) titled ‘Client Information Schedule’ dated.
Creditors means my/our creditors and service providers (being any entity which has provided services or credit to me/us) including, among others, the credit providers set out in section (Unsecured Credit Facilities) and (Secured Credit Facilities) of the Client Information Schedule.
Financial Advisor means the person or entity referred to in paragraph 2 above.
Financial Institution means any financial institution with which I/we have an account, including, among others, the financial institutions set out in sections (Bank Accounts), (Managed Investment Portfolios), (Term Deposits) and (Misc Investments) of the Client Information Schedule.
Services has the meaning given to that term in the Client Services Agreement. The services that may be provided by Bill Butler to me/us may include administering my/our financial affairs and arrangements, opening bank accounts on my behalf, payment of my Creditors and subdivision of funds accrued into relevant accounts at Financial Institutions.