Liability Statement: To the extent permitted by law, Debt Cutter and Bill Butler excludes its liability and will have no liability in respect of any costs, expenses, claims, damages, penalties and any other losses incurred by or brought against it, including (but not limited to):
- Any loss incurred by or brought against any agent, representative, contractor, personnel and/or employee of Debt Cutter and Bill Butler;
- all reasonable legal costs, fees and disbursements; and
- any indirect, special, consequential, collateral, incidental, speculative, contingent or punitive damages arising under this agreement; or economic loss, loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, bargain, or anticipated savings, arising from, or consequential upon, any act or omission of:
- any third person involved in the performance of Debt Cutter’s and Bill Butlers obligations under
- this agreement; or
- any client or customer of Debt Cutter and Bill Butler, or any third person not under the direct control of the liable
- You have also read and agree to our TOS located on https://www.billbutler.au/bill-butler-service-agreement/
ABOUT SECURED DEBTS / JOINT DEBTS / GUARANTOR’S DISCLOSURE AND PAYMENTS
A secured debt/loan is a contractual agreement whereby if payments are stopped items can be repossessed, such as a car or furniture
You must continue to make repayments on these loans
- You must provide accurate information to Bill Butler Pty Ltd and immediately advise of any change in circumstances.
- Entering into an Informal Arrangement is a negotiation process, and the more information provided allows Bill Butler Pty Ltd to better negotiate on your behalf.
- Informal Arrangements depend on your circumstance and outcomes will differ based on your circumstances.
- All items relating to your budget and debts, unsecured or secured, must be included in the Informal Arrangement so that a full picture of your current and ongoing financial situation can be assessed.
- JOINT DEBTS are only covered for your contribution – the full debt is still recoverable from the other party less any of your contributions.
- Any GUARANTORS for a debt will most likely be expected to make payments for the debt by the
- A secured debt/ loan is a contractual agreement whereby if payments are stopped items can be repossessed (e.g. car/ furniture etc).
- SECURED DEBTS – While Informal Arrangements can be negotiated for secured debts, Bill Butler Pty Ltd takes no responsibility if the goods are repossessed if you do not continue to make repayments.
I fully understand the Informal Arrangement and bill payment conditions as outlined in the Liability Disclaimer statement form above.